High End Residential properties – London-based with requirement for travel overseas
Salary £30k-42k P/A depending on qualification and experience based on a 39-hour working week. Permanent Position
Sizebreed Group is looking for a talented and innovative Residential Interior Design Coordinator to be based in London as part of project management team established to service our growing high net-worth Russian clientele.
The successful candidate must be bilingual English/Russian. This role is focused on the day to day delivery of projects and you will support the design concept and development of our projects. In addition to fluency is the spoken languages, the chosen candidate will have confident technical ability in both Russian and English in order to offer effective support to the project team’s Construction Director whilst also being able to engage with, and deliver outcomes for our Russian clients.
Though based in London, this position will require travel overseas, notably to the Russian Federation. The successful candidate must therefore possess the ability to enter that state, either as of right, or by means of obtaining the required work visa from the Russian authorities in the United Kingdom.
- Designing interiors
- Documenting interiors for tender including detailed technically correct drawings
- Specifying and scheduling interior elements including FF&E, finishes and fabrics
- Creating digital and physical presentations and mood boards
- Sourcing material/product samples
- Researching products and systems
- Procurement of interior elements
- Keeping the sample library orderly and up to date
- Co-ordinate workload, ensuring that all stages of the product are delivered with clarity on time and on budget
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contractors, sub-contractors, local authorities and all other relevant personnel.
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings
- Ensure quality control through regular site visits and record progress
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL
- Bilingual Russian/English – Fluency is verbal and written communications.
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture*
- Ability to interpret briefings correctly
- Ability to present design ideas effectively
- Highly creative in innovative and original design development and delivery
- Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- Ability to effectively visualise client ideas and design aspirations.
- Exceptional technical skills in sketching and drawing
- Fluency in independent use of AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Word, MS Excel
- Fluency in Sketchup and Solidworks
- Friendly and confident interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment – ability to schedule and organise multiple work streams.
- Proven ability to develop concept designs and prepare full proposal ID packs in Russian and English with samples and swatches for client approval
- Proven ability in preparation and delivery of detailed drawings for construction
- An understanding of, and commitment to, principles of non-discrimination.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – DESIRABLE
- Experience in Rhino, Photoshop, ArchiCAD and Artlantis.
- Fluency in a third-language spoken within the Caucuses or former Soviet-region
- Awareness of current design trends and paradigms within the Russian Federation and Caucuses region.
- Experience of working or studying in the United Kingdom in a design-based environment.
- Dual Russian-UK citizenship
- Experience of working on high-value projects for high-net worth customers.
*A degree or other qualification obtained overseas must be validated by UK NARIC as being equivalent to its UK comparator.
Any successful appointment will be dependent upon the chosen candidate, regardless of nationality, demonstrating a lawful right to work in the United Kingdom.
SIZEBREED GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
Deadline for applications 21st September 2018.